Jump to help on...
Here are the steps to getting started...
- You should have a fast internet connection like cable, DSL, or Satellite.
- Sign up for a free account on the Virtual Magic School
- Go to the My Lessons page and click on "Free Trial."
- Try viewing the free videos. Our video training should work on any modern internet browser.
- Become a Member.
Online Video Lessons
Where is my free introductory video?
Your free introductory video is available on the My Lessons page.
Can I download the videos to my computer?
Unless requested by the content provider, all video material is provided via online streaming only and will not be made available for download.
Can I view my lessons again?
Yes! You can view them as many times as you like so that you can take notes and practice. br> Sign in to the site and return to the My Lessons page so select and view videos from your library of free and purchased trainings.
I have a question about a specific lesson or trick...
Here are things you can try and probably the best order to try them in.
- Read or post about that particular lesson under the Lessons section in the forum
- Sign up for a Private training session
- Contact the teacher directly via their web site
Some of the lessons available on this site take the form of or come with downloadable written materials or instructions. These downloads will appear on your My Lessons page along with the videos. The downloadable documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
How do I download materials from the site?
- On the My Lessons page choose a lesson.
- Click on the Lesson that has the Download.
- Click on the document you want to download. You will be prompted about where to save the document.
- Select a location on your local hard drive to save the document that you will remember.
- Once the document has been downloaded, you can open and read it.
I can't open the downloaded document
In order to open and read the downloaded document you need the free Adobe Acrobat reader which can be downloaded here.
How do I get an account?
It is easy to sign up for an account on the Virtual Magic and Mystery School. Just click on the Become a Member link in the upper-right corner of the site
I have an account but I can't log in, what do I do now?
If you forgot your password you can reset your password. Your new temporary password will be emailed to you so that you can log back into the site.
How do I change my password?
If your password was just re-issued, you will have to use the new password in the email you were sent to log in the next time.
Once you have logged in, you can change your password by clicking on "My Account" in the upper right corner of the site.
What personal information do you store?
We store your user name and password and your email address. That is all! You will have to log into your Paypal account or enter your credit card information each time you purchase a lesson.
What is your refund policy?
You can read our refund policy here.
What is Skype and where do I get it?
Skype is a FREE internet video conferencing and audio call service. You can download and install Skype on your computer and then create your Skype profile.
What do I need to make Skype work?
Skype works well on any fast internet service. It has its own software installation and does not rely upon your browser. Skype transmits both audio and video signal so you will need a microphone and a camera. These may be external or may be built in to your computer. The faster your internet connection and the better your camera, the higher quality your Skype video conference calls and your Private Session will be.
I am having problems with Skype
We do not support Skype, but you can check out the Skype Help page.
How do I schedule a Private Session with a teacher?
Follow the instructions for scheduling a Private Session on this page.
What should I do to prepare for a Private Session?
The more prepared you are for your Private Session, the more you will get out of it.
- Install and TEST your Skype software, microphone and camera
- Make a list of your questions and the things you want to go over with your teacher
- Put your scheduled session on your calendar or in your reminder system so you do not miss it
What do I do at the scheduled time of my session?
- Get your props, notes, and questions ready.
- Open your Skype software.
- Call the teacher at the Skype contact profile they sent you when they scheduled the private session.
I Still Need More Help
You can get additional help in the forums
If you are having problems with The Forum, it has its own help page.
If you can't find your answer on the forums, feel free to contact us directly and we will respond to your email as soon as possible.