Price: $100.00SOLD OUT
Email the host to be
placed on a waiting list
SILK MAGIC- IT PACKS SOOO small and plays sooo HUGE! Locked Room
Tuesday, February 12th at 7:00pm PST
Jeff has toured the world utilizing silk magic in his show. Now, for the very first time, Jeff has created a special 90 minute training session where he will teach you all he knows and anything you might ask about!
- Jeff's Best! His favorite silk magic effects
- What to buy...what to make and what NOT to buy
- Care and handling tips for long-lasting props
- Silk and Sorcery-- secrets of the pro's for making silks play big on-stage
- Many classic and modern effects will be discussed, including a long-forgotten masterpiece "BLOW-DYE"
- Jeff teaches Eugene's favorite silk effect "DUKES DYE-VERSION" (Jeff is currently performing this in his shows at WONDERGROUND)
Effects include: silk productions, gizmo silk vanish, serpentine silk, giant silk production from fan, load bags, table and chair steals for massive finale productions
There will also be time for your questions. This format allows for us to interact with you and for you to get help from other participants. This is a live-action experience that will provide resources to help YOU excel.
You can help yourself by listing the questions and thoughts that are on your mind before hand. We don’t want you to leave the session with unanswered questions!
To come up with such a list you can ask yourself:
- Focus: What would I like to work on? (define the area you want to focus on; for example expanding my repertoire, better technique, more invisible methods, more interesting scripts, etc)
- Help: What would help me to get better? (try to look back and see what type of help inspires you because there are many ways to push yourself ahead; for example reading books, watching DVD’s, a long walk in the woods, feedback from masters, rehearsal, more performances, etc)
- Barriers: What are the barriers I run into? (when we learn we tend to bump into barriers that keep us from achieving our goals; for example procrastination, lack of vision, confusion, destructive feedback, lack of knowledge, insufficient rehearsal, etc)
This Training Session is limited to the first eight students who register and pay their tuition online. The fee for this small group session is ($100). Paying your fee reserves your spot. First come, first served.