Price: $25.00Sign Up!
Booking Shows and Hidden Venues Locked Room
Tuesday, November 27th at 7:00pm PST
Do you want to get more bookings, and better ones? Do you want to get paid, or paid more, for the performances you are already doing? Do you want information about excellent markets for shows that are off the beaten track? If so, this Locked Room Lecture is for you.
Over the past fifteen years, Dr. Larry Hass (Associate Dean of the Magic & Mystery School) has booked hundreds of shows as a magic performer and producer. Through his extensive experience on both sides of the process, Larry has gained essential insights about how to book magic shows for “real people,” how to be paid for them, and how to be hired back.
What you will learn in this 60-minute Locked Room Lecture isn’t “theory” or the usual “marketing babble.” Instead, Larry will discuss in detail:
- The crucial differences between “booking a show” and “selling a product.”
- The essential materials to get started, including how to set your prices.
- Strategies for developing clients that reject “hard-selling” and “cold-calling.”
- How to handle the all-important “contact call.”
- Some of Larry’s “hidden venues” and how to get your foot in the door.
- How to be a “total pro” so you have a chance of getting hired back.